Bernalillo Co. DA’s Office - Trials for the Week of September 11, 2023
By: ABQRAW staff
Posted: 09/08/2023 @ 10:45AM
© 2023 ABQ RAW All Rights Reserved - Please Request Permission Before Disseminating on Other Social Media Platforms.
Albuquerque, NM – The Bernalillo County District Attorney’s Office is committed to the pursuit of justice. The week of September 11, 2023, there are two jury trials taking place in Bernalillo County.
Case Number: D-202-CR-202201324
· First Degree Murder (Firearm Enhancement)
· Aggravated Assault (Deadly Weapon) (Firearm Enhancement)
· Tampering With Evidence 2 Counts
· Conspiracy to Commit Tampering with Evidence
· Attempt to Commit Bribery of a Witness
Case Number: D-202-CR-202001606
· Distribution of Visual Medium of Sexual Exploitation of Children
· Distribution of Visual Medium of Sexual Exploitation of Children (Child Under 13)
***As always, defendants are presumed innocent unless and until they’re convicted in a court of law.***
For more information about the Bernalillo County DA's office or if you are the victim of a crime and you are in need of help, the Bernalillo County DA's website has information for victims services and resources to help victims of various crimes. The Bernalillo County DA's Victim's Resource Center website information can be found here.