Bernalillo Co. DA’s Office - Trials for the Week of October 23, 2023
By: ABQRAW staff
Posted: 10/20/2023 @ 11:50AM
Albuquerque, NM – The Bernalillo County District Attorney’s Office is committed to the pursuit of justice. The week of October 23, 2023, there are 4 jury trials taking place in Bernalillo County.
Case Number: D-202-CR-202001417
· First Degree Murder (Willful and Deliberate)
· Aggravated Assault (Deadly Weapon)
Case Number: D-202-CR-201803837
· 4 Counts Aggravated Stalking (Violation of Protection Order)
Case Number: D-202-CR-202300153
· Criminal Sexual Penetration in the Second Degree (Results in Personal Injury)
· Criminal Sexual Penetration in the Third Degree
Case Number: D-202-CR-202102431
· Aggravated Battery (Deadly Weapon)
***As always, defendants are presumed innocent unless and until they’re convicted in a court of law.***
For more information about the Bernalillo County DA's office or if you are the victim of a crime and you are in need of help, the Bernalillo County DA's website has information for victims services and resources to help victims of various crimes. The Bernalillo County DA's Victim's Resource Center website information can be found here.
© 2023 ABQ RAW All Rights Reserved - Please Request Permission Before Disseminating on Other Social Media Platforms.