Bernalillo Co. DA’s Office - Trials for the Week of October 2, 2023
By: ABQ RAW staff
Posted: 09/30/2023 @ 7:25PM
Albuquerque, NM –
The Bernalillo County District Attorney’s Office is committed to the pursuit of justice. The week of October 02, 2023, there are three jury trials taking place in Bernalillo County.
Case Number: D-202-CR-201900352
· First Degree Murder 2 Counts
· Kidnapping 2 Counts
· Tampering with Evidence 2 Counts
· Theft of Identity 2 Counts
· Unlawful Use or Theft of an ATM or Debit Card 2 Counts
· Unlawful Taking of a Motor Vehicle
· Larceny (Over $2,500 but not more than $20,000)
Case Number: D-202-CR-202300045
· Aggravated Battery Against a Household Member (Strangulation or Suffocation)
· Battery (Household Member)
· Resisting, Evading, or Obstructing an Officer (Arrest)
Case Number: D-202-CR-201903811
· First Degree Murder
· Armed Robbery
· Conspiracy to Commit Armed Robbery
***As always, defendants are presumed innocent unless and until they’re convicted in a court of law.***
For more information about the Bernalillo County DA's office or if you are the victim of a crime and you are in need of help, the Bernalillo County DA's website has information for victims services and resources to help victims of various crimes. The Bernalillo County DA's Victim's Resource Center website information can be found here.
© 2023 ABQ RAW All Rights Reserved - Please Request Permission Before Disseminating on Other Social Media Platforms.