Bernalillo Co. DA’s Office - Trials for the Week of July 31, 2023
By: ABQRAW staff
Posted: 07/31/2023 @ 9:00AM
Albuquerque, NM – The Bernalillo County District Attorney’s Office is committed to the pursuit of justice. The week of July 31, 2023, there are two jury trials taking place in Bernalillo County.
Case Number: D-202-CR-202002046
· Aggravated Assault Upon a Peace Officer (Deadly Weapon) (Firearm Enhancement)
· Shooting at or from a Motor Vehicle (No Great Bodily Harm) (Firearm Enhancement)
· Aggravated Fleeing a Law Enforcement Officer
· Resisting, Evading or Obstructing an Officer (Arrest)
Case Number: D-202-CR-202100014
· Criminal Sexual Penetration in the Second Degree (Child 13-18) (Force or Coercion) 2 counts
· Selling or Giving Alcoholic Beverages to a Minor (Not a Server) 4 counts
***Defendants, as is customary, are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.***
For more information about the Bernalillo County DA's office or if you are the victim of a crime and you are in need of help, the Bernalillo County DA's website has information for victims services and resources to help victims of various crimes. The Bernalillo County DA's Victim's Resource Center website information can be found here.