Bernalillo Co. DA’s Office - Trials for the Week of July 03, 2023
By: ABQRAW staff
Posted: 06/30/2023 @ 2:05PM
Albuquerque, NM – The Bernalillo County District Attorney’s Office is committed to the pursuit of justice. The week of July 03, 2023, there are three jury trials taking place in Bernalillo County.
Case Number: D-202-CR-202102180
· Attempt to Commit a Felony, to with: First Degree Murder (Willful & Deliberate) or in the Alternative Aggravated Battery (Great Bodily Harm)
· Aggravated Assault (Deadly Weapon)
· False Imprisonment 2 Counts
Case Number: D-202-CR-202101561
· Aggravated Assault (Deadly Weapon)(Firearm Enhancement) 3 Counts
· Tampering with Evidence (Highest Crime a Third, Fourth or Indeterminate Degree Felony)
Case Number: D-202-CR-202202770 · Aggravated Assault (Deadly Weapon)
***As always, defendants are presumed innocent unless and until they’re convicted in a court of law.***
For more information about the Bernalillo County DA's office or if you are the victim of a crime and you are in need of help, the Bernalillo County DA's website has information for victims services and resources to help victims of various crimes. The Bernalillo County DA's Victim's Resource Center website information can be found here.