Bernalillo Co. DA’s Office - Jury Trials for the Week of November 20, 2023
Posted By: ABQRAW Staff
Posted On: 11/17/2023 @ 9:10AM
Albuquerque, NM –
The Bernalillo County District Attorney’s Office is committed to the pursuit of justice. The week of November 20, 2023, there are two jury trials taking place in Bernalillo County.
Case Number: D-202-CR-202101400
· 3 Counts of Criminal Sexual Penetration in the 2nd Degree (Child 13-18)(Force or Coercion)
· Manufacturing Visual Medium or Sexual Exploitation of Children
· 2 Counts of Abuse of a Child (Does Not Result in Death or Great Bodily Harm)
· 2 count of Bribery of a Witness (Threats or Bribes-Reporting)
Case Number: D-202-CR-202102075
· 3 Counts of Criminal Sexual Penetration in the 1st Degree (Child Under 13)
· 2 counts of Criminal Sexual Contact of a Minor 2nd Degree (Child Under 13)(Unclothed)
· Criminal Sexual Contact of a Minor in the 3rd Degree (Child Under 13)(Clothed)
***As always, defendants are presumed innocent unless and until they’re convicted in a court of law.***
For more information about the Bernalillo County DA's office or if you are the victim of a crime and you are in need of help, the Bernalillo County DA's website has information for victims services and resources to help victims of various crimes. The Bernalillo County DA's Victim's Resource Center website information can be found here.
© 2023 ABQ RAW All Rights Reserved - Please Request Permission Before Disseminating on Other Social Media Platforms.